Eligibility and Application
In order to be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be in the age range: 8-18
- The child must reside in the Delaware Valley.
- The child must be alcohol and drug free.
- The child must have a desire to excel in a particular area of the arts, athletics, academics but not limited to those areas. He/she should have an interest in furthering their skill set by participating in a specific organized activity.
- Parents/Guardians must be willing to submit requested proof of household income (pay stubs, mortgage/rent information, tax returns, unemployment claim, etc. ).
- Parents/Guardians of qualified applicants are responsible for providing transportation to and from the designated activity.
- If the application is accepted the parents/guardians must be willing to sign Acceptance Forms and Waivers.
Who can refer the child?
- Parent, guardian, teacher, coach, mentor, friend, relative, or any other adult that has a prominent role in the child’s life.
Follow Up Procedure
Within a specified amount of time after receiving the grant, the applicant must submit:
- Photos, videos, or a sample of the child’s work during and after the organized activity is complete.
- A video or essay describing how the grant from Fresh Smiles Foundation was helpful.
If the above documentation is not presented, the total amount of the grant will need to be returned to Fresh Smiles Foundation.
If only a portion of the money is used the remainder must be returned to Fresh Smiles Foundation.
Fresh Smiles has authorization to speak to the director or head of the organized activity as well as request attendance records.